We are excited to see our beloved clients once again…
Please read our following new procedures which we have put in place to ensure both yours and our safety.
- There will only be a limited amount of people allowed in the salon at any one time.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and at the styling stations.
- We kindly ask you to wear a mask. We can’t social distance whilst cutting your hair and would like to feel both you and ourselves are safe. We will be wearing them too.
- You do not need to wear your mask during colour develpment
- We will be doing temperature checks as you enter the salon.
- Please to not enter the salon if you have a temperature or a persistent cough.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, neither late or early as we will not be using our waiting area.
- Please wait outside 2 meters from any other guest and we will invite you in one by one.
- Only attend your appointment on your own (exceptions for disability, children – only one child at a time with one adult to supervise).
- Please don’t bring excess luggage/shopping bags. There will be no storage space.
- Please be as clear as possible on the services you require when booking; we must stay on time.
- We will only use every other styling unit to ensure social distancing.
- Please pay with your card where possible.
- The salon will be rigorously cleaned before opening and between each client.
- All brushes and tools will be sanitised between clients.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to serve any drinks or magazines.
- Some services may require a deposit.
- Our toilets will be open but please ask your stylist if it is vacant before use.
- Please remain seated throughout your appointment. Your stylist will guide you to and from the wash basin.
New temporary opening times:
Monday: 09.00 – 20.00
Tuesday: 09.00 – 20.00
Wednesday: 09.00 – 20.00
Thursday: 09.00 – 20.00
Friday: 09.00 – 20.00
Saturday: 09.00 – 18.00
Sunday: 10.00 – 16.00
Given the restraints on our productivity we have had no choice but to increase our prices. Please understand that this is not a decision through greed but necessity to ensure yours and our salon services for many more years to come.
Due to COVID-19 we are not able to work to full capacity and so our prices are more expensive than normal. However if you are apart of a bubble or members of the same family the price increase will be reduced.Click here to find out more.