Our new Covid procedures following 30th of November 2021
- Please were a face mask unless you are exempt.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and at the styling stations.
- Please still, do not enter the salon if you have a temperature or a persistent cough.
- We will now be using all our workstations, though we do ask you to arrive on your own to your appointment wherever possible. We wish to still limit numbers (exceptions for disability, children – only one child at a time with one adult to supervise).
- The salon will be rigorously cleaned before opening and between each client.
- All brushes and tools will be sanitised between clients.
What ever your views on covid and the restrictions. We have to make sure that ‘all’ our our clients feel comfortable. Please respect others that maybe more vulnerable. Please respect others as we would expect the same for you.